I created this group awhile back and only recently decided to move forward with it as a resource hub. I work A LOT with newbies. There are no stupid or silly questions. The goal here is to have a safe place for newbies to ask their questions.
What does this mean?
It means I am trying to create a safe space for everyone to be able to ask questions, get free resources and and catch a glimpse at how I work with things! I also hope to add freebies along the way.
Freebies such as limited files, podcasts and more! Iv’e already started a podcast series based on the questions I get asked a lot. Perhaps I will make a separate post just for me to keep track of all those episodes now.
My Podcast list (incase you are not a FB group member)
I am stashing these here for the time being! At the moment, these all link to my google drive.
- EP 1: My Introduction: Has all this info on my history, how I got into lasers and my situation.
- EP 2: Craft Show Prep: Covers my experiences attending and vending at shows, things to try, things to avoid, card readers, building your booth, promos and more.
- EP 3: Leaving your Job to Laser Full Time: My story on how I started to laser full time and how I paid off my machine. I also cover some situations faced.
- EP 4: Selecting your Machine: My experience with OMTech along with questions to ask yourself while in the research phase.
- EP 5: Legally Registering your Business: My experience meeting with the accountant, questions to ask your accountant/ business specialist and things to consider when you open for business!